One of INTERSCT partners, EIT Digital Professional School, is offering the executive 2-days course, Cybersecurity for Industry 4.0, in partnership with Fraunhofer IOSB-INA, a German research centre.
Divided into six parts, the course uses a combination of workshops, group activities, and hands-on exercises, setting the fundamentals of cybersecurity for automated systems, and covering concepts as:
- industry 4.0 essentials and security concepts,
- security risks inherent in automation technology and industrial environments,
- securing network infrastructure,
- cyber-physical production systems,
- network analysis and the basics of public key infrastructure.
Furthermore, participants will use the newly acquired skills to design and implement cybersecurity solutions using Fraunhofer’s cybersecurity suitcase, an innovative and immersive environment where they can practice, programme and even ‘attack’, a real industrial production system.
The first intake of this year is 15-16 June. Registration and more information can be found on the course official webpage.